Vidar is one of Odin's sons. In traditional Norse mythology, Odin tells Vidar of future events to come of Ragnarok. Vidar slays Fenrir during Ragnarok after Odin dies.
Features to include when drawing:
- Light brown hair, trimmed shorter beard
- Blue eyes
- Same height and muscle tone as Thor, nearly as strong as Thor
- Caucasian skin tone
- Carries a sword
- Has a "thick shoe"
- He is known as the "silent one" (keeps secrets)
- A serious looking fellow
- He kills the enemy Fenrir (giant wolf) after Odin dies
- Son of Odin & Gridr (a Jotun)