Skadi is daughter of the Jotun, Thjazi (whom the Aesir kill). After her father's death, in anger she stands at the gates of Asgard in full armor demanding someone come out to fight her.
Features to include when drawing:
- Brunette hair , waist length
- Really blue eyes
- Very light almost white complexion
- Warrior class weaponry – bow and arrow is her main weapon
- Fur trim, with some armor
- She hunts and is at home in the snow and ice mountains
- She is associated with skiing, but don't draw her on skis
- Ice colors and snow for her background
- She has a wolf companion
- She was wife to Njord
- Her expression should be serious, yet beautiful.
- Colors: Light blue, white - Splash color = Light Blue
She marries Njord, and joins Asgard. In doing so, she defends the Gods with passion, and has no problems exacting punishment. She is the one who binds Loki to a tree with a serpent above him, the venom drips upon Loki and burns him.
Skadi represents and personifies, and is the source of what is known as divine inspiration, perspective, and insight as it relates to determination, passion, and embodies the female warrior (shield maiden).